We are a group of researchers in the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh working on building next generation networked systems technologies. Our research spans computer networking, distributed systems, mobile computing and operating systems.
We also organize related courses on Computer Communications and Networks (COMN) and Extreme Computing, and supervise undergrad and master’s thesis projects in the above mentioned areas.
- Oct 2023: CoreKube wins Best Artifact Award at ACM MobiCom 2023
- Sept 2023: PerceptRAN among successful projects in DSIT ONE competition
- Aug 2023: JSAC paper accepted with Xiangyi et al.
- Feb 2023: CoreKube paper accepted to ACM MobiCom 2023
- Dec 2022: GenDT among the best paper nominees at ACM CoNEXT 2022
- Oct 2022: GenDT paper accepted to ACM CoNEXT 2022
- Aug 2022: AppShot paper accepted to IEEE TNSM AI/ML Special Issue
- July 2022: PAINT paper accepted to IEEE ICNP 2022
- Mar 2022: Jon Larrea wins ACM SRC for Graduate Research at ACM MobiCom 2021
- Jan 2022: CartaGenie paper accepted to IEEE PerCom 2022
- Dec 2021: JADE paper accepted to INFOCOM 2022
- Oct 2021: SpectraGAN paper accepted to ACM CoNEXT 2021